Our primary objective as a top custom writing company is to provide academic assistance to students who stumble across difficulties. In this direction, our aim is to cover an extensive array of subjects, of all complexity levels. Every order we receive is completed with responsibility and attention to detail, and we cherish the communication between client and writer. The instructions transmitted by the customer upon order placement are carefully considered. The customer satisfaction has always been and will be our first priority.
Since customer satisfaction is our main concern, we want to make sure that, when you choose us, your experience is 100 percent positive. Starting from that premise, we understand that there are situations in which the customer may request a range of alterations to his/her order. For this scenario, we provide you with the following alternatives:
- If your revision request does not involve a set of modifications that weren’t initially communicated upon order placement, we will apply the changes without any additional charge.(Keeping in mind that in case the order placed matches all the given initial instructions by you, then no change shall occur later.)
- Change requests are to be transmitted within (number of days) days after you have sent your order. This time span enables the client to assess the quality of the paper and establish whether it fits the guidelines. If you’re not entirely satisfied with the work, you are to contact our customer support department and transmit us your correction request. If, for some reason, your claim is delayed, and you do not send it during this TIME interval, you will be required to pay an additional fee or place a new order THAT IS WHY PROPER SET OF INSTRUCTIONS IS VERY IMPORTANT FROM A CUSTOMER.
- If your revision request implies new instructions that you did not include from the start, an extra charge will be conveyed. The situations in which this policy applies are the following:
- After a writer has been assigned your order, and started working on it, and the first guidelines differ from the revision request.
- In the situation in which the guidelines provided by the client differ from the original ones. For instance, if he/she requires further alterations and a range of research sources, the price will be different from the initial one. However, first and foremost, we will communicate the additional charges to the customer, and he/she has to approve them.
- If you alter the original guidelines to your order in two hours’ time, our revision policy does not involve any additional charges, even if you failed to include the complete instructions from the beginning.
- In the case in which your assignment implies the use of a range of research materials to which we do not have access, it is your responsibility, as the client, to provide us access to them.
- If you cannot offer the writer in charge of your assignment, the research sources required for your project completion, we will be using other materials that are fitted for your project. Alternatively, we may acquire the given study materials, upon your request. Nonetheless, in this instance, the customer will have to pay an additional charge.
The scenarios in which the revisions are free are the following:
- If the writer did not take into consideration the instructions that you have communicated upon order placement, even though they were clearly highlighted. (Considering the alternatives.)
- If you send us your request during the given time interval after you have received the final draft to your project, we’ll take care of your claim without any extra charge. In the same respect, in the case of a complex, lengthy assignment, it is your responsibility to establish the time interval in which the writer should complete your project. Communication with the writer is essential at this point.
In order to communicate us your request for any alteration to your assignments, you will have to follow the steps enumerated below:
- Contact our Customer Support Department, and communicate your revision claim in detail. Our customer support is available through e-mail, live chat and phone, and you may choose whichever alternative. Always take into consideration that the free revision period is established under given period of time, and whatever surpasses this time span is charged extra.
- We ask each client to send us his/her revision request in writing. This applies regardless of the way in which you contact the customer support department – via e-mail, phone or live chat.
In a nutshell, our prerogative as a leading custom writing service is to supply custom writing services that fulfill the clients’ expectations, even when the academic assignments are more challenging than others. By directing our attention towards facilitating customer satisfaction, we can make sure that the service we supply is high-quality, in all instances. We always pay attention to the instructions communicated by the client, and we are equally attentive when it comes to our revision policy.
We place value on communication, and each customer may benefit from continual contact with the writer assigned his/her task. Only this way will the final project meet the expectations of the client.
If you respect the factors explained above in our revision policy, regarding the requirements of free modifications, you may take advantage of them. Furthermore, feel free to communicate us any questions, doubts, or concerns you might have, which are related to the services furnished by Education Help. We are more than eager to assist you in every issue that you might address.